Buckeye Community Hope Foundation and John Haytas Architects have worked closely together on many projects. They have a mutual goal of providing comprehensive design services that not only satisfy the aesthetic and functional requirements of projects but also provides the technical expertise necessary to transform an idea into reality.
Through the years John Haytas Architects has completed a variety of affordable housing developments ranging from single-family residences to multi-family developments and related facilities. Designs that are built on accumulated knowledge and experience that are expressed in each new project, as well as, knowledge of evolving technologies that leads to more energy efficient, sustainable, low maintenance communities.
Recently Completed Projects
- Ashton Pointe Apartments - Elizabeth, WV
- Bucyrus Manor - Bucyrus, OH
- Dunhill Apartments - Huntington, WV
- Pleasant Heights Apartments - Belmont, WV
- Bucyrus Manor – Bucyrus, Ohio
- Zanesville Lofts – Zanesville, Ohio
- Mill Creek Landing – Charleston, WV
- Fort Springs Apartments – Lewisburg, WV
- First Holzer Apartments – Gallipolis, Ohio